HTC One was declared the best android phone last year because of its premium feel which was in contrast to other plasticky flagship android phones from other companies. It was also declared the best android phone of the year at the Mobile World Congress held recently.
And today HTC announced its next version HTC One M8 which improves on the already great features of HTC One. The new version comes with a slighly bigger screen which is now 5 inches, two cameras at the back and an improved software user interface.
Here are the important features of HTC One M8:
- HTC One M8 is powered by the latest version of Android called KitKat which will bring all the latest android features and even voice assistant Google Now.
- The phone is made available in three colors which are gold, dark gray and silver.
- The news app called BlinkFeed has got a new cleaner interface and now you can set you own feeds based on a topic.
- HTC One M8 has two back cameras. One is the main camera for taking photos while the other is depth sensor which will allow you to change focus of the picture later and edit photos which means some really cool effects for your photos.
- The phone is available in 16GB and 32GB variants and with the built in microSD card slot, its memory can be expanded up to 128GB.
- There are two front facing speakers with the “Boomsound” already available in HTC One.
- The phone is available for $199 on a two year contract with all major four US phone carriers and costs $649 without contract. The phone will be available for sale in stores on April 10.
In short HTC One M8 carries the tradition of HTC One as being the best android phone because it too is gorgeous and looks better than iPhone 5S.