Ming-Chi Kuo, the famous Apple analyst has issued his prediction note about what to expect in iPhone 7.
According to him, based on different reports, this is what you can expect from the 2017 iPhone:
- There will be a major redesign over iPhone 6
- The casing will be glass made instead of the current aluminum in case of iPhone SE and iPhone 6S
- The 2017 iPhone will also be coming with an AMOLED screen which will bring better colors and deeper blacks to the screen
- Most probably the screen size will be 5.8 inches
- The overall device size will be smaller than the current iPhone 6S Plus
- Bio-metric recognition and possibly iris scanning and face scanning might also come in this 2017 iPhone
- iPhone 2017 will support wireless charging which explains the glass covering which is better suited for frequency-based charging.
- Apple might do away with the headphone jack and complete the switchover to bluetooth headphones